1. Lab tested two items, EPDM 70D 1/16" x 36" x 50' & EPDM 60D 1/32" x 48" x 50'. Resulted 912psi & 286%, 945psi & 356%. Photo 1~3.
2. All the material hardness measured and they are usually spec in. Photo 4~6.
Only one item, White EPDM 60D seemed to lower hardness. I took out some specimen for double check and resulted 53D. Photo 7.
I discussed on this with production manager and he said white materials are hardening 2~4D more due to white pigment
and would spec in when this arrived. I kept the white EPDM 60D sample for sure.
3. 4 different Ply Insertion materials visual checked and they are all inserted correctly. Photo 8~11.
4. Two boxes, Spark Plug Boot, combined in a container. Photo 12.
5. Complete rolls Loading in container. Container # TRHU2558916. Photo 13~14.